Sunday, February 8, 2009

A wonderfull day

Today I've had a wonderful day. I've grown founder of my fantastic boyfriend and learned some new stuff. Hopefully my mind won't erase everything during the night, so I can write about it tomorrow, as I'm too tired to do anything else but sleep just about now. I'm so happy now I feel like flying. It seems like things are picking up, getting better and that I've finally caught a glimpse of a candle flickering in the end of the tunnel. Maybe it won't be too long for my hair to glisten in the sun and my heart to find a calm pace.

I also got other great news about what my future might hold. I'm actually smiling a lot today. This is a good sign. Perhaps I'll find the fun in attending school again and learn to enjoy myself and quit stressing all of the time.

More to come tomorrow after I've been to the local knitting shop's knitting circle. ^^ I'm really looking forward to go there tomorrow. Finally I'll manage to finish the neck twist I've been making for my grandmother, and learn to crochet picot style.

No comments:

Post a Comment