Thursday, April 23, 2009

The other world of books

Reading was a way to make friends or enemies, a way to discover how all these different people exist in the world and to rub shoulders with them.
Amy Poehler



This was and still is the truth for me. I'm not too fond of being around other persons. I prefer to keep a good distance to them and observe. As I know I do ALOT of stupid stuff and always feel like an idiot when I'm with others. Hence do I love to read, take pictures, knit and think.
Not to talk about the fact that you can learn a lot, it help prevet dementia, you can start to think in new ways and you get higher culturaly educated. ^^ I love books. At the moment I'm reading White Teeth by Zedie Smith. I have to get a what I want to read, what I have read and what I'm reading list up and running in this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment