Monday, June 8, 2009

Getting close to the end



I've fought to reach the end of upper secondary school/sixth form/high school for the last 5 years. And finaly I'm getting close to the end. It's not to hide that it's been easy, that I haven't found it hard to attend school with people 4-5 years younger than me for the last year, loosing all of my normal friends and so on an so forth. But I have to say it has been an interesting journey, I've learned a lot about myself and others, I know (some) the teachers at my school better than most of the other students and some of them even better than I really want to know, but best of it all is all of the things that has happened to me. All thanks to the fact that I had to attend upper secondary school/sixth form/high school for so long I got to meet my boyfriend. Thanks Maia Madness and Steffen.
Thanks to Steffen for breaking his arm he met Maia. Thanks to Maia for inviting him to the concert.
I've got a lot more to write about a lot. But I also want to get some reading done before I'm off to school.

To you all and everyone. The best hopes and wishes for a grate summer! Do the best of and treasure the moments, you never know when things will turn the wrong way.
-<¤ Panda ¤>-

No comments:

Post a Comment