Saturday, October 25, 2008

In Mexico ^^

It's now the end of the first real day for me in Mexico. But to start with I want to tell a bit about the trip here, in otherwords; the mess me.
It all started all a-okey in the morning. Woke up at 05.30, got into the shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and made sure I had everything I needed. Because I had some time on my hands I started to steady my room so I would come back to a cosy pleace, that over a messy room anyday. Then my other called and told me she was in the backyeard ready to drive me to the airport. I checked my room and didn't find anything I had forgotten. But when we arrived at the airport I realized that wasn't the truth. I had forgotten all about putting my tickets and passport back into my backpack.
Later on, when I had arrived at the airport in New York, I couldn't find my cellphone and got so scared and started to shred some tears in front of the customs officer. When I was about the report my phone stolen I found it. It turned out I had put it in my camera bag.
To topp it all off; when I arrived in Mexico and was out in the area where I thought I was ment to meet Torgunn I couldn't find her. But to all luck I managed to keep my head cold and not loose my grip so I started to cry my tears out. After I had talked with a Mexican helping person of some kind and understood everything, I rechecked the area and found her. We drove home to the place where she live and got to bed. But as we hadn't seen eachother for a long time we couldn't sleep to start with. But we only said good night, now we need to keep wuiet and sleep 3 times before we actually got to sleep.

Today on the other hand I spent the day at school with Hanne, Torgunn's friend who also study at the same school. I had a really good day there with her and got to know some interesting people. After school we went to Coyoacan, a really nice place where I would like to go again one time. But there I managed to forget Torgunn's camera that I borrowed at one of the shopping stands. I almost got panic attacked again, but before everything went bad we found it. Luckily. Now are we going to see hairspray and take a totaly relaxing night.

This post will be improved when I have the time and pictures to do it.

1 comment: