Sunday, May 24, 2009

Physical activity

I know I am a girl of the time. I wish to practice Pilates, yoga, Belly dance, African dacne and Krav Maga, to mention but a few. By now I do practice Qi Gong, and I know that the list of what I want to practice is way too long. But you are allowed to dream and hope. According to Abraham Marlow's theory about hierarchy of needs, you need dreams to motivate you in life. You always need something to reach after in life. But watching this clip I really want to practice the Norwegian Lausdans as well. Oh, the list of the physical related activities I want to exercise is way to long and there is way to little time to reach over them all. But you can always do some of the, for some time and at the end decide which you want to practice,

No comments:

Post a Comment